This week on Haunt Weekly, it's another episode divisible by four so that means it's' time to do the news!
It's a bit of a slow news cycle for us. We're in that strange time of year where there's not much post season going on but we're not yet ramping up for the new season. It's a time for conferences and planning, not for making news.
But, that didn't stop several haunts from trying. So, without further ado, here's a look at what's going on in the haunted attraction indusutry this month!
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Many Haunts Open for Valentine's Day
- Joilet Prison to Become a Haunted House
- Plano City Council Debates Restrictions on Haunts
- Mark Cuban-Backed Haunt Sued Over Injuries
- American Horror Story Murder House Buyers Sue Previous Owners
- Meow Wolf in New Mexico Provides Unique Experience
- Support the Awesome People at Haunters Toolbox!
- Download Dead Space for Free (TURN VSYNC OFF!)
All in all, there's a lot going on in this episode and this is one podcast you do not want to miss!